You are following Account ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Account) and you are not receiving Feed updates for this Account.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will use address change in Account as an example scenario.
Prerequisites: Address Change for Account is selected in Feed Settings and the user is following Account ABC.
- Go to the Customers work center.
Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the Account ABC.
- Go to the Addresses facet.
- Select Edit.
- Change the address.
- Select Save.
- Go to the Feeds view.
- Notice that new Feed does not show up for the user.
The issue occurs because Feed generation has been deactivated in scoping.
This is the expected system behavior.
To have the Feeds generated in the system, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until step 4 Questions.
- Expand Communication and Information Exchange > Communities, Document Management.
- Deselect question Do you want to deactivate system feed generation for your cloud solution?.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Feed , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Problem