- Hiring Manager/Corporate Representative signature is missing in the I9 form of candidate.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the I9 form document of the candidate and see attached document for the steps.
- In the I9 panel of Orientation Step, Hiring Manager/Corporate Representative answered 'No' to the question 'Does the employee have the proof of eligibility document(s) with him or her today?'. This will result in I9 Section 2 no manager signature.
- After finishing the Orientation Step and activity, I9 3 Business Days process will automatically run.
- Employee will need to verify him/herserlf to the hiring manager/corporate representative via I9 3 Business Days process.
I9, Manager Signature, Missing, PDF, Form, Onboarding, ONB, Orientation Step, , KBA , i9, manager signature, missing, pdf, , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1802 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1802