A PWD user in a Partial SSO instance wants to activate SAP Jam app via BizX credentials. However, they are unable to do that because the app opens up the SSO login screen by default.
Reproducing the Issue
Try to activate SAP Jam app with credentials for a PWD user in a Partial SSO instance.
- Open the app.
- Tap 'Activate with credentials'.
- Enter SAP Jam domain and company id(e.g. abcd.cubetree.biz).
- Tap 'Next'.
- The app will now open up the instance SSO login screen in the default mobile browser.
On click of 'Next', the SAP Jam app opens the base login URL for the BizX instance e.g. https://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/login?company=abcd. And, for SSO enabled instances, the base URL will usually always redirect to the SSO login page.
The user will need to have an active BizX session in the default mobile browser before tapping 'Next'(Step 4 in the issue reproduction section). Here are the steps required for that:
- Open the default mobile browser.
- Enter the PWD login URL for the BizX instance e.g. https://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/login?company=abcd&loginMethod=PWD.
- Enter login credentials and click 'Log in'. User will be logged in to BizX.
- Now, keeping the browser open, proceed with the app activation steps 1 to 4.
- This time tapping 'Next' in app will not bring up SSO login screen since the user already has an active BizX session and activation will be possible.
App Activate app SSO Jam Andoid iOS , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-MOB , Mobile , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , How To