You are trying to Assign Administrator Workcenter to a Service Agent created but its not appearing under Work Center And View Assignment.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator Work center.
- Search and Find Service Agent Created.
- Select Edit Access Rights.
- Change to Work Center And View Assignment tab.
- Notice that Work Center Administrator does not appear.
The reason why the WorkCentre Administrator is not appearing under WorkCentre View Assignment is because there are elements which are not scoped.
The work centre Administrator will only be available if one of the following process components are scoped:
Campaign Management, Customer Quote Processing, Insurance Processing, Lead Processing, Opportunity Processing or Service
Please follow the below steps in order to scope one of the above:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select subview Implementation Projects.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Expand Scoping Element Sales Campaign.
- Scope Campaign Management.
Result: The Missing Administrator Work Center View will now be visible.
Administrator, Service Agent, Business Configration, Edit Project Scope, Missing Administrator , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To