Report Bundle is failed while running it offline via Report Distributor.
Error Message - "Job was forcefully terminated due to high memory consumption (11.1 GB)"
Reproducing the Issue
- Analytics > Analytics > Report Distributor > Only one ORD/ Advance report is associated under Item Tab in the Report Bundle
- Destination is set to Offline
- Run the Report Bundle
- Report Bundle is failed with below error message:
- "Job was forcefully terminated due to high memory consumption (11.1 GB)"
- Job Server terminated the Report Distributor Bundle Job automatically because this bundle was consuming the Highest Memory in the Job Server.
- When there are several jobs waiting to execute and the current job has huge volume of data to process and consuming highest memory in the server then definitely Job Server will Kill/ Abort the current Job and assign the memory to next Job.
- Break the report in multiple parts.
- Apply filter and reduce the volume of data.
- Run the report bundle offline during non business hours.
Analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor , Problem