Deleted Stories are visible in SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.6.2
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application (latest)
Reproducing the Issue
- Delete a Story, which is available in the mobile app.
- Note that the Story is still visible in the mobile app.
The same story cannot be seen when logging in to SAC from desktop browser.
The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
The issue is fixed and planned to be released in Wave 2018.11.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, responsive, api , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , Problem