You've maintained the following account address details in the Account master data. While either in the output or preview of Customer Invoice, the additional fields you've maintained don't get populated on the Customer Invoice output layout.
P.O. Box Postal Code
P.O. Box City
- P.O. Box State
P.O. Box Country
You expect above fields to be populated in the Customer Invoice output layout.
Business ByDesign all versions
Reproducing the Issue
Maintain addtional address in Account Master Data.
Go to Account Management Work Center
Go to Accounts and select respective account
Under General tab and Main Address section
Click Additional Fields and maintain the following fields:
P.O. Box/P.O. Box Postal Code/P.O. Box City/P.O. Box State/P.O. Box Country
- Save and Close
Check in Customer Invoice Preview.
- Create a Customer Invoice for this account
- In the respective Customer Invoice, click Preview
- Only the follwing fields have been populated on the Customer Invoice layout
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Street/House Number
- Address Line 4
- Postal Code/City
The address is calculated at runtime via the api GET_FORM_ADDRESS_FROM_BUFFER which would get Street address in return as a priority if both Street and Postal address are maintained in the Account Master Data.
Which means if you've maintained main house address in the Account Master Data, it will overwrite the P.O. Box Address in the Customer Invoice template.
This is the current system behavior.
If you have the requirement to change this behaviour for your system, you need to ask your implementation partner to customize your own Customer Invoice or reach out to SAP's Service Center for doing so.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Customer Invoice Layout, Additional Address, P.O.Box address, Account , KBA , AP-CI , Customer Invoice Processing , How To