You receive warning message when creating new purchase order with reference to contract:
Quantity less than minimum order quantity in contract.
You can still release the purchase order ignoring the warning message, but you want to make the message as an error message to avoid the purchase order be released in this situation.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase requests and orders, open common task: New purchase order.
View all and fill all madatory fields.
- Go to Item tab, add product ABC.
- In the Source of supply subtab, assign a contract DEF. In contract DEF, the minimum order quantity is 10 ea for product ABC.
- Go back to line item, input any quantity less than 10 ea for product ABC.
- Click Check, you see the warning message: Quantity less than minimum order quantity in contract.
- Click Order, you can still release the purchase order ignoring the warning message.
This is the expected system behavior.
In the current release, there is no setting to make the warning message convert to an error message and avoid purchase orders be released when the quantity is less than the minimum order quantity in contract.
Purchase order, Contract, Minimum order quantity , KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , How To