You share a report via the Action Menu from the Report Center and want to know what is the current functionality behaviour.
This document is to inform you on the current functionality behaviour, restrictions and how to use them.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Report Center
With 1805 you can share a report with Users, Groups or Roles as follow:
- From the Report Center select any reports
- From the Action Menu select Share
- Type any name in the name search field or select the value help icon
- Sharing Reports with Users
- Name Search behaviour: For the name field enter only the Username, First Name, Last Name or middle name you want to search
Note: If you have multiple users with same name only the first 7 names are shown from the name field list.
Note: Do not use space or combination of First name, Last name, Partial name, Full name as it doesn't return any result (e.g. Adele Smoke will not return any results)
- Name Search Value Help behaviour: If more than 7 ‘similar’ names are available, in the system, use the Value Help from the name field to find the desired user. (e.g. in this case Super Admin is also shown while it wasn't before)
Note: If the Name Search Value Help runs for more than ~5 minutes the Value Help window opens but returns an error (Time out or fetching).
In such cases you can use the additional fields (Department – Division - Location - User Role) to filter the user out.
- Department - Division - Location search behaviour: You can also use the additional fields (Department – Division-Location-user role) to further filter the user selection.
e.g. in this case by selecting N/A for the Department, Division, Location I was able to drill down to the Super Admin user and share the report with the user.
- Sharing Reports with Groups
Share option from Action menu becomes active if you have access to edit the report. Find and select RBP Groups or Dynamic Groups to share your report with
- Sharing Reports with Roles
Share option from Action becomes active if you have access to edit the report. Find and select RBP Roles to share your report with.
Further details available via the Sharing Reports in Report Center guide in the Help Portal.
report sharing, An error occurred while fetching data , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem