You try to export data for an object in Data Workbench and when you check on the progress of the export in the Monitor view, you see that the task has been interrupted almost immediately. Even after multiple tries, the issue still persists, both with a small and a large amount of records.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Data Workbench work center.
2. Select the Export view.
3. Choose the object to export.
4. Click on the radio button All Data or filter by any available criteria.
5. Click on Next, then click on Export Data.
6. Go to the Monitor view and see the task is finished with Interrupted status.
If the task is interrupted straight after it was created, it is more than likely related to a duplicate field in the chosen object. Two properties with the same name may be present, one of them more than likely being an extension field.
The best course of action is to remove or change the name of one of the fields and then try the export again. It should go through successfully.
Data Workbench, Export, Interrupted, Duplicate field , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To