The Data Rention management tool is giving invalid countries error when run.
The tool is not running and failing with country code error
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - 1802
- SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- When you run the LMS data Purge you are receiving a 'invalid countries error' in the preview report after the data purge has run
- The report may also not be visible when the purge is run and you may get error message after the purge has run.
- The tool may also fail and say 'Failed 0 of 1 approved requests'. You will find this error in the maintaineance monitor in Bizx after the purge was launched.
This is due to mismatch in the country codes between BizX and LMS
- Some customer might use MDF picklists, others not
- Some customers might have 2 chars country code or 3 char etc and LMS needs to match these for the purge to be successful
This has been resolved in the following versions:
- Production release of b1805
- Patch 8 for release b1802 (released May, 5 2018)
User Assistance Documentation: Checking External Codes in the MDF Country Object
SAP, SF, Successfactors, learning, LMS, DRTM, MDF, Country Code, LMS Data, Bizx Data Purge, country code, invalid country , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-UDR , Purge Tool , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem