Social Apply expected behavior with CAS
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any job requisition on the career site.
- Click on Apply Now and click on either "Apply with LinkedIn or Facebook".
- Type the username or email address and click on Go.
- You will be redirected to the social media confirmation page.
- Click on Continue as "Name" (Name is the first name you have on your social media account).
- You will be redirected to RCM account creation page, Click on "Create Account".
- Only First Name and Last Name are populated.
As of the moment these are currently the data that can be imported from the social media account of the candidates and candidates still needs to fill up the other remaining field in able for them to create their account and continue their application. This is an expected behavior.
2512021 - Start Apply with LinkedIn, Facebook, or Xing not working – Recruiting Marketing
2459436 - Prerequisites for enabling Candidate account simplification
Social Apply, LinkedIn, Facebook, Candidate Account Simplication (CAS), RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Settings, Permissions , How To