- Scheduled Revenue Recognition Run XXX failed with the error message 'Canceled Manually or by the System'.
- You have not manually canceled the Revenue Recognition Run XXX. (XXX represents the Revenue Recognition Run ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to the Revenue Recognition view.
- Find Revenue Recognition Run XXX.
Note: Status of Revenue Recognition is Failed.
- Select the Revenue Recognition Run XXX and click the View Jobs button.
- Show Run Jobs.
Note: Error Description is 'Canceled Manually or by the System'.
The Business User ABC has Restricted Read and Write Access to the Revenue Recognition view.
(ABC represents the Business User ID of the employee that scheduled the Revenue Recognition Run ID XXX).
Remove the Restrictions from the User ABC.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Go to the Business Users subview.
- Find the Business User ABC.
- Open the Business User ABC.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select Access Rights.
- Go to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Select the Work Center View ID FIN_REVENUERECOGNITION from the list.
- Open the Detailed Restrictions tab.
- Change the Read Access and Write Access fields from Restricted to Unrestricted.
Please also see the built-in Document called 'Business Users Quick Guide' in the Help Center.
Revenue Recognition; Canceled; Failed; Error; Restrictions; Business User; Access; , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem