You wish to delete LMS Learning Activites from a Development Plan
Reproducing the Issue
- If you just want to remove a LMS Learning Activity from an individual user's Development Goal, you can do this manually by clicking on the Action button > Delete:
- However, if you wish to remove/ delete it for many users at once (mass removal), you can do this from LMS side.
For Mass Removal, the Learning Activites need to be removed/ deleted from LMS side, and this will then be reflected in BizX/ Development Plan of the users.
- From Admin Center go to Learning > Learning Administration
- Click on Users > Tools > User Needs Mgmt > Remove Items > Next:
3. Add the users, for whom you want to remove the Learning Item. For example, you could enter the usernames seperated by commas:
4. Select the users from the list ('Select All' or individually) and click 'Add':
5. In the next screen click on '...add one or more from list':
6. Click on "...add one or more from a list":
7. Enter your search criteria, e.g. Keyword, or Title:
8. Add the Item(s) to be removed:
9. On the next page, select the Job to run now or scheduled:
After the job has run, the Learning Items/ Activities will have been removed from the users 'Assigned Items' list in LMS and from the Development Goal/ Objective in BizX
Learning Item, Learning Activity, LMS, BizX, Development Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-CDP-LA , Learning Activity Plan (LMS) , How To