The default role set up in the Roles menu is deleted after the new SAP Analytics Cloud version is deployed.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open Security >> Roles.
- Open one of the roles.
- Open Settings in the right upper corner.
- Check "Use as Default Role" option, click the OK and Save.
- Note that the default role has been saved correctly:
- Wait until the next SAP Analytics Cloud version update.
- Notice that the default role has been vanished.
This issue is caused by defect in the product.
The issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.7.x.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hub, viewer, administrator, conject, creator, wave, update , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem