When you access the Individual Objects list of Data Workbench, you don't see the parent Employee object and the Employee child objects are all flattened.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all its versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Data Workbench work center;
- Open Import view;
- Choose Individual Objects;
- Search for Employee;
- You will only see the Employee child objects and they are all flattened.
This is the standard behavior. The format is showing as flattened because the parent object Employee is not available for this user.
If you would like to have it in the desired format, it is necessary to release the Employee object to have the complete hierarchy in Data Workbench. You can release it by assigning the work center BPM_EMPLOYEES to the user:
- Go to the Administrator work center;
- Click on Business Users;
- Select the user;
- Click Edit -> Access Rights;
- Open the Work Center and View Assignment tab;
- Click on Find;
- Search for BPM_EMPLOYEES;
- Select it and click Locate;
- Assign it to the user and save it.
data workbench, employee child, object list, flattened, parent , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem