You are creating a new fixed asset. After clicking on Save, dump occurs.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Fixed Assets work center.
- Go to Fixed Assets view.
- Click on New and select Fixed Asset.
- Input all required parameters, among which input Company as XXX(XXX represents the company ID).
- Click on Save, then dump occurs.
The new fixed asset is assigned to company XXX, which is the owner party. The owner party should be a legal business partner entity.
By correcting the business partner data, the error can be rectified and fixed assets can be created.
Go to Account Management work center.
- Go to Accounts View.
- Show All Accounts and Search the assigned owner party.
- Select the line of the assigned owner party and click on Edit General.
- Mark the check-box of Legal Competence.
- Click on Save and Close.
Fixed Asset , KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To