You are using Data Workbench to Import or Update data in the system and after you upload the file containing the data, you get error:
'Could not import data due to system issues. Please create an SAP incident'.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all its versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center;
- Click on the Import view;
- Choose an Object;
- Click on Next;
- Select the operation and upload the file;
- Click on Next again and then click on Import/ Update / Simulate;
- You get the error 'Could not import data due to system issues. Please create an SAP incident'.
The reason for this error is that the file that was uploaded has a mismatch in the Header to Value count, meaning that there are more headers than values or vice-versa.
To check if this is the cause, open the upload file with Notepad++ or similar and count the headers and values. All values are usually comma separated or semi-colon separated. If there is a mismatch, this is the issue. Just copy the headers into a new csv file and add the values to it. This should solve the issue.
Data Workbench, Import, Update, Could not Import Data, Header, Value, upload, error , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To