Some customers open Cloud Product Support (CPS) incidents in order to request to renew a SSL certificate or install the SSL certificate for the first time. You can find more information about that in 2231401.
This article presents a pretty rare situation that can happen when working with certificates.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Ask SAP to generate CSR file to install a new or renew a SSL certificate for Career Site;
- SAP provides the CSR file;
- The customer provides the SSL certificate;
- SAP completes the certificate installation.
In some situations few minutes, hours or days the certificate isn't valid anymore.
The certificate has been revoked by the issuer.
Restart the process described in 2231401 and check with issuer why the certificate has been revoked.
Certificate, SSL, Revoked, Issuer, Unable to Access, Career Site, Old Certificate, certificate not installed correctly, RMK, Recruiting Marketing, CSB, Career Site Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem