When creating a new home page if you click on "save draft" button no changes are saved.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open up a Jam instance that does not have any custom homepage created yet.
- Proceed to create a custom page from Admin Console > Product Setup> Custom Home Page.
- Save the page as draft instead of publishing the page.
- This will result in a situation where the admin, only sees the draft(s) as Untitled without the usual yellow ribbon on top having the Publish/Edit/Delete buttons.
Our Engineering Team is expecting to deploy a fix for this issue by next Friday April 13th - 2018. As a workaround the customers can use the following procedure:
- Go to admin -> Product Setup -> Custom Homepage
- Click on "Manage homepage"
- Go to the home page creation page.
- Once there, you can click on "publish" (as opposed to "save draft") and after the page is published, you can delete it right away.
With this, you will have full access to draft management.
home page, manage home page , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-HOM , Custom Home Page , Problem