- Following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud when creating or scheduling a model based on SuccessFactors data source:
[LGN0004]Accessing OData API using Basic authentication or External OAuth on non-API servers is forbidden, Action: Please switch to the corresponding API server in https://help.sap.com/viewer/d599f15995d348a1b45ba5603e2aba9b/PRODUCTION/en-US/03e1fc3791684367a6a76a614a2916de.html.
- The HCM server host could be accessed successfully.
E.g.: https://api2.successfactors.eu/odata/v2 returns the OData entities properly after providing login credentials.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
- SAP SuccessFactors
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to your SAP SuccessFactors account
- Create a model based on the connection
Defect in the SFSF data request flow from SAC.
This issue is planned to be fixed in the 2018.07 wave.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, lgn0004, odata, api, sfsf, successfactor, server , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem