- The sorting button is disabled for some charts using SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application.
- The sorting button is available for the same chart using other devices, but the same user.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
- iPhone 6 or below
- SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile app (latest)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an SAP Analytics Cloud story from mobile.
- Select a chart.
- Notice that the sorting button is grayed out.
SAP Analytics Cloud iOS mobile application does not support iPhone 6 or below devices.
Use a supported device as per, Mobile Requirements.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SE, iPhone, Apple, iPad, 6, 6s, , KBA , LOD-ANA-APP-IOS , SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app - iOS , Problem