After incorrect remote connection credentials input, a chrome prompt comes up, and does not accept the correct credentials in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection
- Apache Reverse Proxy
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a Story based on Live Data Connection.
- Enter the wrong credentials.
- Notice that another "Authentication window" pops-up in the browser.
- Enter the correct credentials.
- Notice that the chrome does not accept the credentials.
The httpd.conf file does not contain the rule which suppresses the browser's default authentication dialog.
If you configuring your remote system to use basic authentication, you can add the following rule to suppress the browser’s default authentication dialog when a user enters incorrect credentials:
Header unset www-authenticate
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, credentials, prompt, window, popsup, authentication, remote, dialog, default, browser, chrome , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem