The Target Group Member Determination does not return the result you expect. A manual search via the Advanced Search on Accounts and the automated Member Determination show different results.
SAP HYBRIS CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You created a Target Group ABC (ABC represents the Target Group for which you want to determine Members).
- Go to the Customers workcenter.
- Go to the Contacts view.
- Click the Advanced Search icon.
- Filter by the conditions you wish to set for ABC's Members and click Go.
- You see the number of Contacts returned.
- Look up Contact ID 123 (123 represents a Contact returned in the manual query).
- Navigate to the Target Group View.
- Open ABC.
- Go to the Member Determination facet.
- Under the Condition for Account Contact Section, click Add.
- Using the dropdown lists, add the same Conditions you used to filter the Contacts manually.
Results: You notice that Contact 123 is not determined. The manual search and the Member Determination do not provide the same number of Contacts. Some Contacts which you expect to appear among the Target Group Members are missing.
This is expected system behaviour. Conditions for Account Contacts on Target Group Member Determination only add Contacts which are associated to Accounts.
For the system to determine the missing Contacts, you may associate them with a Customer's Account.
Campaign, Customers, Accounts, Contacts, Target Group, Member, Member Determination, Conditions for Account Contacts, Missing Contact, , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , Problem