- Error "Data import from model cyclic object value failed" when creating a model using User Predefined Model based on Salesforce in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The model will show after the creation but data refresh will fail.
- No data show when creating a story based on this model.
- The issue happens on both Basic Authentication Salesforce connection and OAuth2 Authentication Salesforce connection.
- No column with label: XYZ at com.simba.salesforce.dataengine.reports.SFReportMetadataHelper.createTabularMetadata
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAC and go to Create -> Model.
- Click Get data from an app and choose Salesforce.
- Input Model name and choose a connection for Salesforce.
- Choose User Predefined Model and select any source.
- Click Import and the error shows.
Report fields had invalid properties. An error "No column with label" was observed.
Field with error "No column with label" needs to be removed from report query.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SFDC Data refresh Filter unavailable , KBA , sfdc data refresh filter unavailable , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem