For Sales Quote submitted to Account, the Add button is available but delete action is missing at the product facet.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Click on the New button and create New Sales Quote entering all mandatory field.
- Open the newly created quote XYZ1 (where XYZ1 is the sales quote id) and go to the Product facet.
- Click on the Add button and add the product LMN1 (where LMN1 is the product id been added as line-item 10).
- Click on the Action ->Submit.
- Depending on your output settings, a document containing these products is created.
You can see in the Product facet, the delete action is missing for item LMN1 but the Add option is still editable.
Once the sales quote is submitted to account, you cannot delete the existing line-item. You can, however, add new line-items, then the quote can be again submitted to reflect the newly added item(s).
This is expected system behavior.
Submitted sales quote, delete product, add product , KBA , new pdf output document , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem