For Sales Quote submitted to Account, the Add button is available but delete action is missing at the product facet.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Click on the New button and create New Sales Quote entering all mandatory field.
- Open the newly created quote XYZ1 (where XYZ1 is the sales quote id) and go to the Product facet.
- Click on the Add button and add the product LMN1 (where LMN1 is the product id been added as line-item 10).
- Click on the Action ->Submit.
- Once quote XYZ1 is submitted to account, it create pfd document in the Output facet of quote.
You can see in the Product facet, the delete action is missing for item LMN1 but the Add option is still editable.
Once the sales quote is submitted to account, you can not delete the existing line-item .But you can newly add line-items, then quote can be again submitted to reflect newly added item in Output facet as a new pdf document.
This is an expected system behavior.
Submitted sales quote , delete product, add product , KBA , new pdf output document , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem