"Export as CSV" option is not available when trying to export a table contains Live SAP BW or SAP S/4HANA content from a Story in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP S/4HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Story.
- Add a Table.
- Select a model created from live SAP BW or SAPS/4HANA connections for data source.
- Choose - "More Actions" and notice that - "Export as CSV" option is grayed out.
- Exporting from table is not supported, if the model data is based on live SAP BW or SAPS/4HANA.
- For further information, see "Exporting Data as a CSV File"
CSV export from Live BW and SAP S/4HANA is planned to be supported from wave 2018.10.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice. This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem