How to Set up Workflow Purge via Schedule job for DRTM Workflows
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
Employee central - Workflow
- The instance need to turn on RBP, MDF;
- Prepare workflow data that need to be purged
In order to enable workflow purge, you can follow the steps below:
- Upgrade DRTM module entity through upgrade center.
- Go to upgrade center, upgrade DRTM Employee Central and DRTM Workflows content so that the module specific DRTM objects are available in MDF "manage data";
Configure RBP or Role Base Permission
- Go to RBP screen and enable the permission for DRTMWorkflowPurgeObject and Date retention group.
Configure MDF workflow purge object.
- Go to "Manage Data..." UI, Create or open "DRTM Workflow Purge Objects" and set you desired values for country, retention time
- Here you can set only 2 types of workflow purge object: DRTM_COMPLETED_WORKFLOWS and DRTM_ALL_WORKFLOWS.
- Please note that configuring the countries which shall be controlled by data retention times, set "Data Retention Enabled" filed as "Yes", so that those countries will show in DRTM purge objects;
- The valid as of date will look at from when the workflow was triggered, not from the hire date of the user or the CompanyExitDate
- Create a new purge request in the page of data retention management and then schedule or launch it immediately
- Approve this workflow purge request. Then workflow purge will start if you select "Launch Immediately"
- Open "Approved Requests" tab page, you can review the preview report.
- Once job is completed, you can download the completed report by clicking "View history" button
- The completed report looks like below
2608124 - Cannot Select Country While Creating DRTM - Employee Profile in Manage Data
DRTM Workflows , Workflow, Purge , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , How To