Dashboard 2.0 tile shows duplicate entries in the drilldown
SAP SuccessFactors Dashboards 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Download the "Performance form status" standard tile from the SuccessStore.
2. Add the column "Current Route Step" into the drilldown.
3. Run the tile against users with data.
4. Observe duplicate entries in the drilldown.
5. Create an adhoc report with the exact same columns as well as people scope, dataset.
6. Run the adhoc report
7. Observe the same duplicate entries occuring at the adhoc layer.
- Current Route Step should not be used as a column. It will always pull default values for current route step.
- The Ad Hoc report in this example shows duplicates already - which will be inherited by the tile.
- The Performance Management workflow may contain a Collaborative Route Map step (where more than 1 user will be a current step owner).
- The Current Owner columns included in the tile and the Ad Hoc report will return duplicate lines.
Remove Current Route Step from the drilldown.
Remove Current Owner columns from the drilldown.
Replace Current Route Step with Current Route Step (Locale Specific).
This would also allow users to see this column in their respective locale should it differ from the default language (Only if the labels are provided in the users locale).
Tile, Duplicate, Drilldown, Dashboard, Performance Form Status, Performance Management, PM, route step, collaborative, display, entries, lines , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem