When using template to make migration of suppliers into the system, you got the below error message:
'Bank reference to XXXXXX not found in bank directory' (XXX represents National Bank Code)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Access Implementation Projects view.
- Open activity Migration of Suppliers.
- Access Migrate suppliers using the migration tool link.
- Execute Migration for the respective migration template.
The reason why the system throws the error message is because the National Bank Code Type maintained in the template is not matching the one maintained in the system for Bank Directory Entry.
When uploading the template, make sure that the National Bank Code Type maintained for that supplier is the same type that is maintained for the Bank Directory Entry that is using that National Bank Code in the system.
To check the correct National Bank Code Type:
Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Access Bank Directory view.
- With the Advanced Filter, search for the National Bank Code maintained for the supplier.
- Access it.
- In General tab, check the National Bank Code Type maintained.
National Bank Code Type. National Bank Code. Migration. Supplier. Bank Directory. , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG , Migration , How To