Data Subject Information Reporting - How to enable and Configure
Reproducing the Issue
- Role-Based Permissions
- MDF Enablement
To enable the report navigate to Admin Center Permissions and "enable information on Data Subject".
To configure Data Subject Information Report:
- Configure data elements that should appear on the report
- Configure purpose of data processing - It is advised not to use default purpose
What Language/Locale is the Report Printed:
- The Information Report is printed in the Language of the Data Subject
- The data subject language /locale is picked from Options -> Language
- Below is the preference in which data purpose Translations are picked up:
- Data Purpose maintained by the customer by overwriting the default purpose specified by SuccessFactors.
- Default purpose delivered by SuccessFactors
Note : The Data Purpose is only printed in the Language of the Data Subject not the Data Processing Office or whomever is responsible for printing the report.
(The available locales are picked up from provisioning enabled Languages)
If you want to run the Information Report with WFA you can refer to the Running an Information Report with Workforce Analytics Data guide for details.
Data Subject Information Reporting, Data Subject, Information Report, Reporting, Printing, Locale, Language, Data Purpose, Information, Data Subject Report , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request for Audit Report , Problem