The customer is defined with a currency such as Euro, but the pipeline and revenue details are shown in USD instead of Euro.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the view Accounts.
- Open the Account ABC (ABC represents the account name).
The currency of the fields Activity Pipeline and YTD Revenue on the header level are shown as USD and cannot be modified.
The User who is trying to view the account has no org unit assigned, thus the system defaults the currency to USD.
The validity period of the Employee maintained in the Account was modified and therefore has not started yet.
If the system is not able to determine a currency from the Sales Data of the Employee responsible, it will resort to its default currency : USD.
How is the currency for the key Figures Active Pipeline and YTD Revenue determined?
- The System gets determines the currency from the Sales Data of the Employee responsible.
- If no currency can be identified, the system defaults to USD.
Please make sure you have the Org unit assigned to the user. After assigning it, please log out of the system and back in again to check the behavior.
Active Pipeline; YTD Revenue; Currency determination; Wrong Currency, USD. , KBA , ytd revenue , wrong currency , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To