When trying to publish a version the following errors occur in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- The operation cannot be performed on the model ABC, because it is BPC integrated
- The Sorry we were unable to publish data from version "Forecast" to "Forecast1"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Story and change data to be written back to model.
- Save the changes into the same version.
- Error will occur.
- Publishing failed because the SAC client code for version management has changed.
- The new code had a check that refused version operations on all BPC models.
- BPC models can be of two types, "integrated", which cannot be written back, and standard, which should allow data to be written.
Code fix has been put in place to correctly check for type of BPC model and permit version operations on BPC standard models.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , private version , existing public version , copy data in model , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem