- Cannot import content Library, error :" Import failed" and system doesn´t create any folder in public folder. The connection in SAC is live data with S4HANA.
- No packages can be downloaded from the Content Library.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.0
Reproducing the Issue
Import the libraries of this path -->Home -->browse --> files -->business content--> Financial Planning and Analysis for S4HANA Cloud
This is a known issue. The user has a unicode character : "É" in the user name, which causes issue with impersonation.
Remove the unicode character from user name fixes the issue.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem