When trying to export the items individually from an Installed Base there is no option to do so, even if you try using Data Workbench.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Select the Import view.
- Mark the option Individual Objects.
- Filter by Installed Base.
- There is no option to import only the Installed Base that contains items.
Items for Installed Base cannot be imported as Individual Objects.
This is the expected behavior for the Installed Base scenario. In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Installed Base; Data workbench; Items , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To