Item YY is showing party ID as ZZ in Intrastat Declaration
However, on checking the References ,the indicating party ID is actually XX
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Intrastat work center
- Select Intrastat Declarations view
- Search for particular Item YY
- The party ID is showing as ZZ
- Under Item Details, open the reference documents like supplier invoice or outbound delivery
- The reference documents supplier invoice and outbound delivery shows ship-to is XX
The logic to determine the party information is to compare the Tax data.
Now, both the accounts Corporate accounts has the same VAT number
The tax number is matched against the master data and one of the parties is determined. Kindly note that we do not check the reference documents to determine the party.
Please maintain unique VAT number for each account
Intrastat Intrastat Declaration Ship-to Party Intrastat Run , KBA , AP-GLO-INT , Intrastat Valuation and Declaration , Problem