- The default Standard Application Roles are missing in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Can not assign standard Standard Application Roles to users in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Sytem Owner logs on SAP Analytics Cloud tenant.
- Create a new user, then go to Menu > Security > Roles to assign roles to the user
- Only "BI Admin", "BI Content Creator" and "BI Content Viewer" roles are available. Other default Standard Application Roles are not showing up.
Only Business Intelligence Standard licenses are purchased for this tenant.
BI, Planning, Predicive or Boardroom licenses are needed to enable the relevant roles on the tenant.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, digital, rights, Predictive Analyst, SAP Cloud Platform , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem