You created a KUT Extension field and entered a value on a master data document (for our example we will use Account). Create transactional data from that account (in our example we will use a Visit). Change the value of the KUT Extension field on the master data. The transactional document (visit, in our case) will not show the updated value, but the original value taken from the master data during object creation.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Please be aware that the behavior is the same for several different work centers and views.
Prerequisite: You created a KUT field ABC (ABC represents the KUT field label name). In our example we are looking at a field ABC created on the Account view with extension to Visit.
Go to the Customers work centre.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the relevant account 123 (123 represents the account ID).
- In the account header you have the KUT field ABC.
- For ABC, enter a value ABC1 (ABC1 represents the KUT field value).
- Create a transactional document for account 123, in our example: Visit.
- Go to the Visit facet on account 123.
- Click New.
- Enter the mandatory data.
- Save and open.
- Visit V1 (V1 represents the Visit ID) will show the value ABC1 for the KUT field ABC (you may need to add the field via Adapt/Personalize to see the value).
- Go back to account 123.
- Change the value of ABC from ABC1 to ABC2.
- Go back to visit V1 and refresh.
- The value for field ABC in V1 will not update, it will still be ABC1.
This is expected system behavior. The value of the KUT Extension field is taken over during the document creation of the document, if the extension scenario allows for it. After that, you can choose to change the value in the object so it does not make sense to re-align field values in this case as we will not know which fields were updated.
Please update the field manually as needed.
KUT, update, value , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem