BW/4HANA does not start after adding icm/HTTP/mod_0 for SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BW/4HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow "Enable CORS on SAP NetWeaver releases lower than 7.52" at https://help.sap.com/doc/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/39d0e79aa6a0480a904170ce12e05276.html
- Notice that SAP BW/4HANA will no longer start
Service "/sap/public/ping" is not active
Ensure the "/sap/public/ping" service is active:
- Connect to BW/4HANA with SAP Logon
- Start transaction SICF
- Click "Execute"
- Expand "default_host > sap > public
- Right-click "> ping" and select "Activate service"
- Click "Yes" with the tree icon to activate service and subservices
- Click "Exit"
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?cors_rewrite.txt
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, icm, HTTP, mod_0, cors_rewrite.txt, ping, start , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem