- How to integrate Google Drive with SAP Jam ?
- How to access files in Google Drive from within SAP Jam ?
- SAP Jam
Reproducing the Issue
SAP Note: Only one Google Drive can be integrated into SAP Jam Collaboration per company.
To integrate Google Drive, do the following:
- Access the Admin console and select Integrations > 'External Applications' from the left navigation sidebar.
The 'External Applications' page displays.
This initial page is a catalog of the external applications that have been configured for your organization's SAP Jam Collaboration instance.
- Click Add Application and select Google Drive from the drop-down menu.
The form for integrating access to a Google Drive account displays.
In the Name text box, type in a meaningful name.
This name will appear in the SAP Jam Collaboration navigation sidebar and in other locations in SAP Jam Collaboration, so it is important to make it something recognizable.
- Keep "Use custom credential" unchecked to integrate a Google Drive account using Google account details.
- Hit Save > the list of external applications including Google drive should display
- As a group admin, navigate to the Jam group where you want to use Google drive documents
- Click on edit group and select setup tab > Click on Add external folder in Google Drive section
- Click on Continue and you would be redirected to Google accounts screen where you can select an existing account or add a new google account, linked with desired google drive account.
- Now, again click on "Add External Folder" button to select the folder from the Google drive directory.
- You can then see the Google Drive contents directly from Jam Group left navigation options
Optionally, select Use custom credential.
This option allows you to integrate your organization's existing Google Drive account. If you do not select this option, you will integrate the default SAP Jam account registered with Google, using a system default client ID and secret. If you do select this option, you must fill in the following two fields:
- OAuth 2.0 Client Id: This is the client_id field that you used to create your existing Google Drive account.
- Secret: This is the client_secret that was provided when you created your existing Google Drive account.
You are returned to the External Applications page, where the list of external applications that have been added displays, now including the Google Drive account that you just registered.
****All the images used in this KBA are taken from internal test SAP Jam systems****
Google Drive integration with SAP Jam Google drive files documents inside SAP Jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , How To