Premise search value help for a new customer does not show any values. However, this works as expected for existing customers, already having an associated premise.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Customers work center
Go to Individual Customers view
- Open the customer ABC which is associated with the Premise 123 (Where ABC, XYZ represents the customer ID, 123 and 456 represents the Premise ID)
- Go to the Tickets facet → click on New
- Click on the value help for the field Premise External ID
- We can see that the Default premise is displayed
- Go to the Advanced Search, try searching for a different Premise 456 (not associated with the customer)- we can see that the search is possible and results are shown
Now repeat the same steps for a different customer XYZ– where, no premise is yet associated with this customer
In this case, no records are found
The search/Value Help for Premise uses ISU_FINDER in ERP to search for the respective Premises.
When the Ticket is being created from a customer, the customer is defaulted. However, the provision to search by a different Premise ID also exists. Such a search is successful when the Business Partner is tied to at least 1 Premise and fails when there are no Premises associated with the Business Partner. This is how the ISU_FINDER behaves.
This is the expected system behavior. To overcome this, you could implement the pre-bAdI ofbadi_cod_util_findprem, and clear the Business Partner ID if a premise ID is specified.
premise search, no records premise, individual customer value help, isu finder , KBA , premise search , premise ovs , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem