After downloading and filling the import data template, the admin is getting an error for date formatting while trying to import the file.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Go to System Admin > Tools > Import Data;
- Select import data, record type, import option and browse the files;
- Click submit;
- Schedule or run the job as needed;
- Wait for the completion and download the Error Log.
This is caused by the formatting of the column.
- Open the file you are trying to import;
- Right click on the column for the date then go to formatting cells;
- Select text under category and click OK;
- Go back to the column and type the date in the format mm/dd/yyyy;
- Try to import the file again.
import data, tool, lms, sap, template, curricula assignment, invalid cell type, invalid format , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem