Error message "No Supported Role for Business Partner" while replicating Business Partners to C4C
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Webservice Message Monitor
2) Select the failed message with service interface "BusinessPartnerReplicationIn"
3) Navigate to error log
4) Check the error message "No Supported Role for Business Partner XYZ"
There can be two reasons for this error message
1) You have not maintained the code list mapping under BusinessPartnerRoleCode for the BusinessPartner Roles coming in Incoming message to C4C
2) You have mainatined code list mapping, but the roles you are sending arent supported in C4C
Solution for code list mapping issue
- Go to Business Configuration
- Go to Activity List
- Open the activity "Code List Mapping"
- Ensure that "BusinessPartnerRoleCode" is selected
- Maintain the relevant local and remote codes for the codes that are sent from external system
Solution when the roles are not supported in C4C
- The roles supported in C4C are "Account", "Competitor", "Contact", "Employee", "Prospect", "Channel_partner", "Store".
- These roles are by default blocked by replication programs in SAP CRM
- You can set filters in DRF to allows only these roles if you are replicating business partners from S4HANA
KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem