The active locale and setting as "default" results in you getting an error message;
"The active locale (Language) is not complete and is not allowed to be the Default Active Locale."
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Support Versions
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
- You cannot use this locale ID because it does not yet have all the required default date and number formats assigned to it
The steps for the solution are as follows:
1. Login in as system Admin > Go to References > Geography > Locales > Search
2. Select the edit option on the German language (You can check to see how the patterns are configured in English first)
3. Go to Decimal Pattern
4. For each pattern click add one or more from the list and select one.
5. Repeat this step for Integer Pattern, Currency Pattern , Data Patterns and Time Patterns
6. At the end each of the patterns should only have one pattern.
7. Apply the changes and save.
Language, Locale, Active Locale , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , How To