- Advanced Reporting and Golden Gate Replication is configured, still Workflow related tables are not fetching any records in Realms.
- Golden Gate Replication is running and Workflow Tables are in Sync in Advanced Reporting Database backend, still Workflow tables are not fetching any records in Realms Query.
- User has permission to view Workflow data in the instance, still Realms query is not fetching any data for Workflow Tables.
- User has "Manage Workflow Request" RBP Permission but unable to see any workflow records in Realms query.
- Workflow related data are not appearing in Realms Query even after changing the Date option to Show All/ Current Date.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Advanced Reporting (Realms)
Reproducing the Issue
Home > Analytics > Analytics > Advanced Reporting > Workflow > Fetch all columns from "Workflow Wf Request" Table > No data is appearing in the Realms Query
Home > Analytics > Analytics > Advanced Reporting > Workflow > "Workflow Emp Wf Request" (fetch all columns from this table) > No data present in the Realms Query
1. The feature 'Add Permission: View Completed Workflows' has to be enabled in Admin Center → Platform Feature Settings
2. Refresh RBP from Provisioning under Company Settings.
3. Once the feature is enabled, workflow approvers, participants or admin users who want to view the completed, rejected or canceled workflow requests must be granted the the RBP permission "View Completed Workflows"
4. To control the data access period of one completed workflow request, admin user can set the period by going to Admin Center → Manage Permission Role → select a role → click Edit Granting → Data Access Period Settings → Completed Workflows
Advanced Reporting, Realms, Workflow, Manage Workflow Request, View Completed Workflows, Completed Workflows, Platform Feature Settings, Permission, RBP, Work Flow, Work Flows, Wokr-Flow, Workf-Flows , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , LOD-SF-ANA-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , Problem