You are downloading your price list via the Excel Download.
- Before the download you are choosing the only visible columns option.
- In the downloaded Excel sheet, all columns are showing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Product and Service Portfolio Work Centre.
- Go to the Price Lists View.
- Show Customer specific price list.
- Select one of the price lists.
- Click on Export > to Microsoft Excel.
- Select a language and tick the only visible columns option.
In the downloaded excel sheet, there are many empty columns included, with headings that are not visible in the UI.
- The excel file shows all the information that is visible in the UI plus many empty columns with headings that are not part of the UI but are part of the standard excel template.
- “Visible columns” in this case means that the excel sheet will include the columns for all the columns that are made visible in the UI.
- If you hide certain columns in the UI, for example Release Status via the personalisation or Adaptation mode, these will then not be included in the excel file.
This is the standard system behaviour. Any unwanted columns can be deleted in the Excel sheet.
Excel download, price lists, visible columns, excel template , KBA , price lists , preislisten , excel template , only visible columns , sichtbare spalten , excel download , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , Problem