While perfoming Pack Goods activity, the system throws an error massage as 'Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; report an incident'.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search All Outbound Deliveries by Selection and find the respective Delivery ID.
- Select this line and click on Packing.
- Choose the button Insert Packages and select the option Insert Top Packages.
- Select the Logistics Unit ID.
- Choose the button Pack into bag.
- Change the product Quantity and then select Save button.
- You receive an error message Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; report an incident.
The system shows this error message because you have not enabled Packing into Logistics Units in Business Configuration.
To resolve the issue, you need to add Handling of Logistics Unit in your scope. Kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select Implementation Projects View.
- Select the button Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the option Questions.
- Find Scoping Element: Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics then Tracking Tracing and Identification then Handling of Logistics Units.
- Scope the question 'Do you want to pack into logistics units creating package IDs based on outbound deliveries?'
Packing, Outbound Delivery, APILU_MESSAGES, 031, Logistic Unit , KBA , AP-LUD , Logistic Unit Data Management , Problem