Amount from Project Purchase Request A (A refers to project purchase request ID) is not updated in Purchase Request X (X refers to purchase request ID). The Net Price is 0,00 in purchase request X.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select Purchase Requests view
- Search for the purchase request X.
The net price is 0,00.
You have not scoped the question "Do you want to use an approval process for project purchase requests?"
Kindly scope the above mentioned question under Questions section of the Project Scope. The path is as follows:
Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view
- Select Edit Project Scope
- Navigate to Questions tab
- Scope the question "Do you want to use an approval process for project purchase requests?" under Project Management -> Project Planning and Execution -> Project Procurement
purchase request price is 0, project purchase request price, purchase request, project purchase request , KBA , purchase request price is 0 , project purchase request price , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem