- "Failed to initialize" error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud when trying to use the "Filter by range" option for a time dimension.
- The followings can be observed in Google Developer Tool:
"Could not load range for start and end date as there are no booked values in your model"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
- BW Live Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a Story based on Live Data Connection.
- Insert "Input Control".
- Try to use the "Filter by range" option for a time dimension.
- Error message appears.
- This is a by design behavior.
- Time series for BW Live Data Connection is not yet supported.
This feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Filter, Page, Story, Input, Range, Member, displays, shows, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem