Customer wants to retrigger the Learning Plan assignment notification that was already previously triggered
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. APM Learning Plan Notification already ran
2. Due to customer issue (for example, user record did not include an email address when the APM ran), notifications were not sent to users so they want to re-trigger the previous APM run
We cannot re-trigger past APM notification runs. Each run of APM will only send out "Current" Item assignments/modification/deletion that happened AFTER the last APM run.
1. If you know the involved items, you can send an Ad-hoc notification on the item Level >> Actions >> Send Notification
2. Or you can also go to the affected user's profile and on the Action pane, there's also a "Send Notification" there.
3. Or you can run User Learning Plan Audit Report to get the list of items added to a user's learning plan. Then you can unassign/reassign the item to the user using the (User) Learning Needs Mgt Tool. The system will consider this as a new assignment and will trigger a notification on the next run of the APM Learning Plan Notification
LMS, Notification, Retrigger, APM Learning Plan Notification, Resend notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem